Wednesday, February 11, 2009

School Blues...

So I’m addicted to caffeine. I have had at least 6 lattes in the past 2 days and last night I continued my trend of getting less than 4 hours of sleep per night. I’m a second semester senior life is supposed to be easy; unfortunately my teachers obviously don’t get that. My outfits have been pretty blah and I’ve been too tired to care however I have fallen in love with a few pieces on eBay.

While it’s currently too expensive for me I love the sweater below. The shape is amazing and it looks incredibly comfortable.





This peacock belt caught my eye and I don’t think anyone could ever have too many accessories.





This last item is the only one still in my bidding range; it’s currently at $12.50 with 1 day to go. I’m not a big fan on the sequins but I love the shape of the skirt!





Well I'm off to write my numerous paper and tons of calculus.

Love,
Anne Michelle

3 comments:

  1. That belt is so interesting, in a good way! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I found your blog on Chictopia and it's really cute! I love that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so great! I love that sweater and that chick's make up is pretty cute too.


    thatnastydress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete